We aim at informing and sensitizing public opinion to breast cancer.
Breast Cancer Care Mauritius
Breast Cancer care was set up on 20th March 2014 upon my own experience and initiative. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2010. Thanks to timely medical help and the unflinching support of my near and dear ones, I have been able to overcome the illness and I am now in remission.
As a cancer survivor, I feel the need to share my experience and instill hope in those who are struggling with breast cancer and its aftermath.
- Prosthesis, wigs and scarves are available free of charge in all of our centers for women suffering from breast cancer.
- Our Psychologist regularly visits hospitals to provide support to patients.
- Echography & Mammography are offered during campaigns and on specific days in our centers.
- Free consultations around the island twice per month for patients.
- We provided free surgery and chemotherapy to the most vulnerable.
- Free activities on weekly basis for patients.
- Free outings, recreational activities and meals for our Warriors.
- Free activities like Zumba, Yoga, IT Classes are available on specific days.
- We have helped more than 10,000 women since our creation through different services we offer.
We offer different services that aid the diagnosis of breast cancer.
- Physical Examination by doctor.also
- Breast ultrasound
- mammography at mauritius family planning.
Creation of Breast Cancer Care association and opening of our first center in Vacoas.
Different activities now available in our centers to give support to our Warriors.
Successfully paid for breast reconstruction surgery for a patient.
Acquisition of new BCC vehicle to facilitate travelling for home visits and hospital visits.
Opening of our second center named, “Merline Augustin BCC” with the help of the EU.
We started distributing prosthesis, wigs and scarves to our warriors.
Acquisition of new equipment which will further help us in detection of Breast Cancer during campaigns and doctor’s visits.
Opening of Genevieve Victor Poonoosamy BCC Centre in P Louis & Valerie Seneque BCC Centre in Mahebourg.
We successfully completed our 3rd project with the EU.
Creation of our new official website.
Our dedicated team is involved in many field projects. Meet them.
Mrs Aulleear Reena Devi
We aims at informing and sensitizing public opinion to breast cancer.
Watch our gallery
Harmonize your body, mind and inner self.
Donate to us
Bank Name: MAUBANK, Port Louis
Account Name: Breast Cancer Care
Account Number: 060100054120
Swift CODE MPCBMUMU
IBAN number: MU84BBCL1088000100054120000MUR